Save the Date
Only major events are listed below. See the calendar for additional events and details. Also, check Democratic Clubs' Events for other activities. And a full list of all our organizational meetings is also available.
- May 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31, Wednesdays — Phone Banks to Flip Red Votes
4–6 p.m. in the Gateway Oak Room (the card room)
- May 4, Thursday — Meet and Greet/Have Your Say with Lamorinda Democrats
6:30–8:30 p.m. at the Creekside Fairway Room
Reservations required, so please RSVP online. Please include "Meet and Greet" and your name(s).
- May 9, Tuesday — TGWD (Thank God We're Democrats)
4:30–7 p.m. at the Creekside Fairway Room
Reservations required, so please RSVP online. Please include your name(s) and whether you will be ordering dinner.
- May 25, Thursday — Dinner/General Meeting in the Event Center
5 p.m. Social hour/town square; 5:45 dinner; 7 p.m. speaker. Speaker: Dr. Henry Brady, Dean of the Goldman School
The Democrats of Rossmoor Club was established in 1966. Chartered by the Democratic Party of Contra Costa County Central Committee, we are the largest Democratic club in Northern California. With almost 600 members, we are also the largest sanctioned club in the active senior community of Rossmoor in Walnut Creek, California.
We are an activist, non-PAC organization committed to:
- Providing educational forums for our members that include speakers, workshops, live satellite feeds, and other activities.
- Supporting local, state, and national Democratic candidates through phone banks, get-out-the-vote efforts, and speaker events.
- Supporting programs that further Democratic principles, including projects to support public education, voter registration, and political activism.
- Offering numerous forums throughout the year for members to study issues, share ideas, and gather together for fun and fellowship, both within Rossmoor and with other Democratic clubs in central Contra Costa County.
Our club thrives because members discover personal and social satisfaction working with other capable Democrats to support causes and candidates. We also derive satisfaction from working actively to get our country back on the road to peace, prosperity, affordable heath care, and protection of the environment.