We believe in the Constitution and government of, by and for The People of the United States of America.
We believe that our Constitution prohibits discrimination in any way against any person because of race, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation. We believe the Constitution demands due process of law for everyone, regardless of citizenship status.
We believe in our founding principles of religious freedom and strict separation of church and state.
We believe our democracy demands that every citizen who is entitled to vote is able to vote.
We believe that law enforcement and justice systems must provide equal protection under the law to everyone within our borders.
We believe that women and men should have equal rights and equal pay for equal work and that government must act to prevent destructive income inequality.
We believe that our government is obliged to provide access to health care, education, a safe environment, and affordable housing.
- We believe that affordable health care is a human right.
- We believe that a quality, public education from preschool through high school should be free for all, and that a college education and vocational training should be affordable for all.
- We believe that we have a right to a healthy climate and that climate change is a significant threat to humanity. We believe that the United States must lead the way in fighting it.
- We believe that all people deserve decent housing and basic survival services regardless of their ability to pay.
- We believe that repair, maintenance, and improvement of our infrastructure are critical to our future as a nation.