The links below are Rossmoor News "Progressive View" columns or Letters to the Editor written by Democrats.
The opinions expressed in these columns are those of the writer and are not associated with any club.
Note: Links to other websites are provided only for your information.
The Democrats of Rossmoor Club exercises no control over content contained on other websites.
Inclusion of these links on our website is not an endorsement of their content.
- "Regional Measure 3" by Jon Foyt
Rossmoor News, May 30, page 15A
- "Meet Rebecca Bauer-Kahan" by Jane Walter
Rossmoor News, May 23, page 14A
- "What We Believe and Do" by Duke Robinson
Rossmoor News, May 16, page 18A
- "The Best Kept Secret on Saving the World" by Bob Hanson
Rossmoor News, May 9, page 17A
- "Follow the Money" by Katha Hartley
Rossmoor News, May 2, page 2B
- "Where Are We Now?" by Marilyn Davin
Rossmoor News, April 25, page 17A
- "Catharine Baker – Don’t Be Deceived" by Carol Weed
Rossmoor News, April 18, page 18A
- "Who Benefits From U.S. Foreign Policy?" by Rick Sterling
Rossmoor News, April 11, page 18A
- "Whatever Happened to the Ten Commandments?" by Marc Gould
Rossmoor News, April 4, page 3B
- "Hitting the "Double 00'" by Jon Foyt
Rossmoor News, March 28, page 2B
- "President Trump and the 'Deep State'" by Jane Walter
Rossmoor News, March 21, page 19A
- "Baker stands with students but against gun-control bills?" by Patsy Sharaf
East Bay Times, March 18
- "What if Barack Obama...?" by Duke Robinson
Rossmoor News, March 14, page 14A
- "Afghanistan War…No End?" by Bob Hanson
Rossmoor News, March 7, page 18A
- "Death Comes Calling" by Katha Hartley
Rossmoor News, February 28, page 3B
- "The End of Family Unification" by Marilyn Davin
Rossmoor News, February 21, page 17A
- "The U.S. President Who Defied the CIA" by Rick Sterling
Rossmoor News, February 14, page 17A
- "Refugees and Climate Change" by Sue DeCarlo
Rossmoor News, February 7, page 2B